Tuesday, July 16, 2013

When life flows

When life flows easily, you know you are where you are supposed to be.  This doesn't necessarily mean that when things are hard, you are in the wrong place.  You may be growing through the tough times.  But when things flow and everything you've been waiting on falls into place, it is the most amazing feeling in the world. Since I finally made changes at work, I feel vibrant and relaxed.  People say I have a sparkle back in my eyes, and I love to go to work again.

Clients love the new office, I love it too, and my treatments have been amazing.  I do miss working with my husband.  I miss some clients that could not continue because I no longer take insurance.  I already love what I do and not having the pressure and complications of taking insurance has really relaxed me, which in turn helps me treat better.

But enough about me.  I just wanted to give you a practical example of how once you stop thinking you are selfish and foolish for wanting what you want and going after it, or thinking it's possible and being open to guidance, things have a way of shifting into place.  And it is amazing!  I hope everyone can release the limiting thoughts that it's not possible to have your heart's desires.  I think when we give ourselves permission to be happy and really absorb that, anything is possible.

Action

Every day, sit still, get relaxed and listen to what's inside.  Allow God to speak to you in words, images, feelings, or ideas.  What's on the agenda today?  Take one day at a time.  Looking at all that needs to be done can be overwhelming.  Small actions each day, guided by God and your inner calmness, add up and multiply.  It is truly amazing as it all comes together.  I wish you happiness, abundance, and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment