Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thank you for your comments

I want to thank everyone who have left comments.  It is amazing to know people are reading my posts and like them. (Comments that are left as anonymous or have a blog address to check out don't get posted because my program sees them as spam. But I still get them and love to get them.  I have to see how they can be posted.)  I hope to respond to each one, but it has blossomed in the last couple weeks, that I need some time to respond. Someone must really be sharing the link with others. I am truly grateful!  I hope my posts are helping people.  There are way too many people stressed out, unhappy, unhealthy, and discouraged about life.  It's sad. But I know for a fact that it doesn't have to be, so I hope you can heal yourselves and your lives and live your dream life using my blog!

 I also want to thank all who are reading the posts, bookmarking the pages, and signing up to follow by email or blogger.  It is so cool.

Some people have asked me about what host I use for my blogs that they might be able to use too.  At the moment, I am using blogger.com which shows as blogspot in my address.  So if you go to blogger.com and set up an account, you can either do it for free with blogspot in your address or pay a fee to use an address you choose.  It's easy to then pick a template and customize with colors, fonts, etc.  I used the watermark template and then changed my colors.  I hope that helps.  Another good blog site to use is wordpress.com, which I may switch to if it helps me more.  I have my website, paulasilvamspt.com, but would like to put it all together in one place.

My contact info for people to email me is paulasilvamspt@gmail.com or go to my website and leave a message.  Some people have asked how to contact me and communicate.  I would love that.  If you have questions or comments or want to tell me any great news how my blog has helped, I would love that.

When you find something that you love to do and you feel like it's what you are meant to do, it all falls into place.  That's happening for me now.  So I hope you find what you are meant to do and then let it all fall into place.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment